An innovative and fast-growing SME, Nor-Feed (www.norfeed.net) designs and markets plant-based additives and plant extracts for use in animal nutrition and dietetics. Its products contribute to improving the productivity of livestock farms while improving animal welfare and respecting the environment.
Working directly with the Communications Manager, the intern will participate in various projects aimed at developing the company’s visibility and presence, particularly internationally:
- Main project: focus on Nor-Feed’s website (SEO, content and layout).
- Support for the content creation of our social media (videos, computer graphics, etc.)
- Support for the organization of events (webinars, internal and external events)
- DTP work (creation and updating of communication documents)
The ideal candidate:
- With a background in Marketing / Communication, you are operational and versatile in a highly motivating world combining science, innovation … and communication!
- You ideally have a sensitivity for science and/or the world of agriculture
- Very comfortable with computer tools, you are at ease with WordPress, Google Analytics, and Photoshop and/or Indesign
- Your English is fluent (from level B2). Other languages are a plus, and you have good writing skills overall
- Very important: you are super creative!
Beginning of the internship: as soon as possible.
Internship of 4 to 6 months.
Position based at the company’s headquarters: 3 rue Amedeo Avogadro, Beaucouzé (49).
Compensation in accordance with the legal provisions in force