An innovative and fast-growing SME, Nor-Feed (www.norfeed.net) designs and markets plant-based additives and plant extracts for animal nutrition and dietetic use. Its products contribute to improving the productivity of livestock farms while improving animal welfare and respecting the environment.
You will be in charge of these following missions, as part of the sales administration:
- Order capture and follow-up in France and Europe (price check, delays…)
- Transport organization
- Preparation of export documents
- After Sales Service management (credit, merchandise return…)
- Preparation and dispatching of commercial samples
In relation with the commercial service and interfacing with the sales administration:
- Helping commercial engineers with the writing and sending of commercial offers
- Consolidation of the sales forecast, in relation with the commercial engineers
- Territorial sales data retrieval
- Follow-up of improvement sheets in connection with customers
- Analyses and support for the commercial team
This position is based at the company’s Head quarter, 3 rue Amedeo Avogadro in Beaucouzé (49).
The profile we are looking for:
- Second year university level /degree university level in international business and 3 years of experience minimum
- Operational and versatile profile
- Ease with information and management systems, and rigor in data production and processing
- Fluent writing English, and good enough speaking English for phone calls.
If you think you are that person and want to grow into a responsible company developing clean and profitable animal nutrition products, please submit your application (CV + letter of support) on www.norfeed.net