Nor-Feed is specialized in the screening, formulation and marketing of natural feed additives based on plants and plant extracts.
To support its development, the company is recruiting a Project Manager reporting to the CEOs, who will be a linchpin for the realization of strategic projects. The position is located in Angers, France, at the company head office.
The profile we are looking for…
- 2 years experience in a marketing, or technical role.
- Technical or scientific education (MSc) in the field of animal life sciences (veterinary medicine, agriculture, nutrition, biology).
- An effective support to help us as entrepreneurs
- Real appetite for added value additives and green business.
- Perfect English, both written and spoken. Great listening skills. Ability to communicate with enthusiasm and conviction.
If you believe you are this person, and want to develop yourself in a responsible company developing clean and cost-effective animal nutrition products, please send your application (CV + supportive letter) to email@example.com or submit it at www.norfeed.net
Since 2003, Nor-Feed invents, manufactures and markets natural plant extracts for animal nutrition and health. Nor-Feed is co-managed by Pierre CHICOTEAU & Olivier CLECH.
Nor-Feed is focused on a short product portfolio; our products are standardized, documented and efficient, with sustainable development principles. Nor-Feed provides its clients with technical, marketing and regulatory support.
Nor-Feed is located in the Angers Technopole, France, and belongs to the Vegepolys competence cluster, a unique combination of research institutes, universities and leading companies specialized in the botanical field, with nutrition, health, and environment applications.