Nor-Feed develops, produces and markets natural additives for the health and animal nutrition markets. Nor-Feed is strongly developing on its markets, particularly internationally, thanks to its capacity for innovation and very good expertise in a restricted product range. Nor-Feed is certified according to the Fami-QS V6 standard and the products developed are certified for use in Organic Agriculture. Nor-Feed is located in Beaucouzé near university competence centers.
– Marketing of RTU: ready-to-use products require special marketing linked to specialized sales channels and also to a presentation suitable for direct use by breeders. The observation is made at Nor-Feed and it is now necessary to create this particular marketing for PPAE.
– The sale of RTU: Sales Engineers promote all Nor-Feed products to our distributors and direct customers. We will need to support our sales force with customers. In addition, specialized direct customers will be managed directly by the new RTU manager.
The profile we are looking for:
• Technical or scientific education in the field of animal life sciences (veterinary medicine, agriculture, nutrition, biology)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the sale of ready-to-use nutritional products and experience in the marketing and / or development of these products.
• The position is based in Angers with trips to France and abroad.
• Project leader with a strong appetite for the specialty trade.
• Rigorous, organized, with good listening and analytical skills
• Agile in working in a human-sized structure, you will be in close contact with all Nor-Feed services (production, R&D, marketing, communication, sales, etc.).
• Very good level of spoken and written English
If you think you are that person and want to grow into a responsible company developing clean and profitable animal nutrition products, please send your application (CV + letter of support) to email@example.com or submit it on www.norfeed.net