Performant and natural additives
the nutritional additives developed by Nor-Feed represent natural and efficient alternatives to antibiotics used as growth promoters and, in general terms, to several synthetic solutions used in livestock (coccidiostats, for instance).
Our solutions aim to increase the feed efficiency and the products quality. This sustainable approach meet the demand of consumers who are increasingly calling for the quality and safety of the products they buy (less antibiotics in particular).
A R&D policy based on few active principles (polyphenols, citrus actives, saponins…)
…to develop innovative and documented solutions. Our R&D is focused on few plants and molecules (saponins, grape extracts, citrus extracts) in order to understand their mechanisms, to guarantee their standardization and activity and to exploit their potential in animal health and nutrition. Characterized and standardized, Nor-Feed product offer documented benefits.
A virtuous circle.
From field to feed, the development of our products is part of a virtuous and sustainable logic that includes:
- The valuation of agriculture and industrial coproducts
- The reduction of the antibiotics use in livestock
- The reduction of the environmental impact of livestock (less methane and best food efficiency that reduces the polluting emissions)
Innovation and networks
Nor-Feed is located in Angers Technopole, France, and belongs to the Vegepolys competence cluster, a unique combination of research institutes, universities and leading companies specialized in the botanical field, with nutrition, health, and environment applications: ITEIPMAI (Technical Institute of Aromatic and Medicinal Plants) or the SONAS (Natural Origin Substances and Structural Analogues, Angers University).
A responsible partner:
- Our quality system (based on 8 procedures) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) guarantee the respect of commercial and industrial good practices.
- Nor-Feed is FAMIqs certified and thus meets the quality, traceability and regulations compliance.
US FDA Registration: 10759965924
Approval number: α FR49020001
- Nor-Feed teams provide technical, marketing and regulatory support.