Marketing Internship: Feed efficiency in monogastric animals
When? From January 2023
Duration: 6 months
Location: Beaucouzé, FRANCE
Since 2003, Nor-Feed has been designing, producing and marketing natural plant extracts for animal nutrition and health. Focused on a short range of products, we offer standardized, documented and efficient products, in a sustainable development logic. Nor-Feed supports its customers in the technical, marketing and regulatory fields.
Our additives meet the main challenges of animal nutrition, welfare and health.
Nor-Feed is looking to strengthen the positioning of a solution designed to improve feed efficiency in monogastrics. For this purpose we offer a 6 months internship which will take place within the Marketing team. This internship will also have a strong link with the R&D team and the sales team. The objective will be :
- Literature review of existing solutions
- Analysis of the products present on the market
- Set up and follow up of one or several field trials in collaboration with the R&D department
- Formatting and valorization of the data obtained for the sales team
We are looking for
5th year Agro/Agri engineering student with option or knowledge of animal production preferred.
- Mastery of statistical tools.
- Fluent English essential.
- Passionate about natural alternatives in animal nutrition, your personal skills, your dynamism and your adaptability will allow you to successfully complete your internship.